Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So thanks to everyone that helped make my poker tourney such a huge success. I had such a great time too. I loved getting to see everyone there. Unbelievable.!!!! A even huger thank you to Patti my sister for her hard work and sacrifices to make this all possible. My cornhole partner Tom and I kicked butt. We almost won the Cardinals tickets. I'm thinkin we need to hit the road, and win some major tourneys wherever you go to do that.
Chemo starts next week on the 5th, 6th, and 12th. rest 2 weeks, then start again. This goes for 6 courses, and we see that I am kicking butt, and go from there. She said for sure I'm going to lose my hair. So my friend Tracy is going to cut it for me next Tues.
We get to go camping with the Shirks this weekend. I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment