Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Day to Kick butt

Yesterday's escapade of the rockin mom's purple hair with liberty spikes was a blast. will try and get a pic up. Must say I truly impressed Jake. I dont think he ever thought I was even remotely capable of such a feat. My thought on that is, he must not know me quite well enough yet. :)
So, I'm headin on in for day 1 of chemo. 3-4 hrs of mundane TV and nothingness. Sounds so BLAHHH. Taking my friend and movie. No clue what to expect, except maybe a new bedsore that just healed from hospital crap. Cant say lying around is truly one of more favorite things to do. Here's to hoping Cea wont have to hold any barf buckets!!
Thanks so much for everyone's fabulous support.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,today is day 2 (Thursday). Emily was not feeling well in the night and so we were up praying...for lots of things, including you my friend. This is what came out of that time in the middle of the night: Peg, this is the "good one", not any other word for it. This is the one that goes directly to the place that needs it the most. Today it gets washed away. Focus on the washing, the healing, not on the side effects! We are with you, you're God's kid and you are in good hands. See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete