Friday, August 14, 2009

Defying Gravity

Yummmy, eating again. Poached eggs on toast. My friend Lou came over last night and did Reiki. I think it may have helped me feel better. No pain pills since her visit, and fever came down. I think this is going to be my best friend. Today is the day... my Taxol is supposed to start kicking butt. So far so good. Madi and Jake are all registered at Deer Valley, and everyone there was so fabulous and generous. Other than my "split apart" dog Chewy losing blond hairs that looks curiously like mine all over the couch- all is well! Livingstrong, Peg

2 comments:

  1. Poached eggs on toast is one of my all-time favorite comfort foods from childhood. NICE. Keep up the good work and keep wearing that smile. Petty prayers are with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, poached eggs huh?? Haven't had those in eons. Now I'm hungry LOL Being the dork I am I just have to follow your blog. Keep up the good work. You're very much in my thoughts. I look forward to your posts.

    Miss Ya :)

    ReplyDelete