Monday, August 24, 2009

Chewy and I are no longer split-aparts


So Sat was the day that I finally came to the conclusion I really didn't enjoy drinking my hair in my coffee, nor did I really appreciate the abused barbie doll head I was seeing in the mirror. So we took the clippers in the back yard after a few tears, and shaved away. I did get a really cool looking Mohawk for a bit. That was kinda cool. It truly did help with the scalp pain too. I never realized how much hair insulates your head. Dang my head gets cold easily.

I think we have a black cloud that is taking it's sweet time dissipating over 5015 W Windrose. Randy was getting out of his truck Thursday at work, and ended bizarrely enough, with an avulsion fracture of his rt foot. Too too weird, I say. He has a walking cast on and he says that's helping the pain. thankfully he is able to still work. Whatever few hrs he's been getting.

I had pretty good energy this weekend (before neupogen started kicking butt... I appreciate it boosting my white count, but certainly not the pain associated with it while trying to do it's thing) I planted some flowers, and put a little hibiscus in my pond area. It looks cute. Even went swimming for a bit to try and even out the shininess on my roundlittle head.

Tuesday I get to go to work and have lunch with my work pals and Dr Patel. Might even get to bean him with some stray kiss wrappers or peanuts. That's my job on Tuesdays. Coco puffs are fun to throw too.

So yeah, Chewy and I are not gonna give people a run for their money anymore, as far a figuring who is who. But is only temporary. Once the new doo comes in, we'll be good. Who knows...Maybe the chemo will mess with me and then Elmo and I will be split aparts... Maybe even Gilligan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment