Wednesday, August 12, 2009

VA Beach was better than Chemo, and we got better tans!


Today is "day 8", 3rd treatment- finishing round 1 of chemo. Yahooo! Hanging here with my "very old friend" Julie O. Tried to tell the chemo nurse I was done with Taxol...so had her going for a minute...but she gave it to me anyway. Lost 15 lbs in last week and thrush was my close friend for a few days...gotta love fuzzy spit:( Got new meds today so hoping for a better weekend! Planning on attending our first "CIGNA Hospice reunion" on Saturday. It was hard to come here today knowing what I was in store for...but gonna beat this thing so I do what I do best...SHOW UP to PLAY!

My friend Julie got this email from LIVESTRONG today about this guy who went to the Dr and came out with a cancer diagnosis...his comment, and mine is "That's not what I ordered. Can I send it back?" Believe me...I'm sending it back!

Livingstrong,

Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment