Thursday, August 20, 2009

Me and the Scarecrow are related

Glad to see that my CT scan yesterday wasn't brain mets, and DOES show I have a brain. No air Julie! No idea why my head was going to explode off my shoulders. Just able to catch my labs early doing a freakazoid dance. So went to the dr today and fixing my wacked out potassium and white count. Come on WBC's....Schools started. I need all I can to fight these bugs that come home with my kids.
Feeling really good today. Gonna go do another Dexter marathon at my friend Cea's house.
Jake and Madi really love school so far. They even have a class together. How cute.
Just want to say thanks to everyone for all your love and support.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Peggy!!!
    Hello. Its Regina! This is a great blog site. It's great to be able to read how progress is coming along. You're a fighter you know! It's so obvious. I'm thinking of you and praying for you and get your rest just like doc says! I hope to see you soon!
    Love,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete