Friday, September 4, 2009

Bald is beautiful... Yup, it is

Yesterday I had 2 funny bald incidents...1. At Walmart where the guy in the wheelchair came up behind and said excuse me Sir...Didn't he see my pretty toenails?? 2. At Madi's rained out ball practice some dude yelled, dont get your hair wet! I didn't even know who the heck he was. Funny Funny... I liked that one. Oh yeah. 3. The old lady at Walgreens that really needed to use Secret. Loved my bald head and kept wanting to hug me. I just hugged her back and thanked her. I think it made her day. Making homeade peach-raspberry jam today. Yummy. Yesterday I got to spend the day with my grandma. We made German potato salad. It used to be very yummy before chemo makes everything taste like metal. She promises a batch at the end of December when hopefully everything is back to normal...Yeah right!

1 comment:

  1. 103 days, 5 hours...til victory! i think bald is the new black, or is it pink...oh well, you look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete