Monday, September 14, 2009

Forget the age requirement for SunCity. This alone works


I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL MY PILLS TO TASTE LIKE SWEET TARTS :)

THAT WILL BE MY BONUS DAY


Well I had a great weekend. I actually got down on the field to take 400 pictures of Madi's ball tournament. 3 games in the hot sun. I was sure to use sunscreen. First 30, then 50. Equals 80. No sunburn on that pretty round head of mine. Madi's team did well in their tournament. She got to play catcher and was an animal behind the plate. She MUST be related to her mamma!

Today I am making sugar cookies for a special 3rd grade class that have made me some very very special get well cards. Ryland's Rutabagas. They have a whole new batch for my chemo this week. I cant wait. Amy said they are very very neat. Tomorrow I will take them football and flower cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment