Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Believe in yourself. Other people do.

I'm believing every moment of everyday...FYI
Well here I am. Still hangin around. I finished round 4 of my cycles last week. This weekend has been tiring, but totally do-able. The neuropathy in hands and feet is a pain in the butt. I hope after each one that the neuropathy gets better. So far so good. But man, I know what the dr means about wanting me to be able to button my shirts when all is said and done. Just trying to open a paper clamp yest was a bit of an ordeal. No wussy butts here. I'll just sqeeze harder :)
I'm watching the forecast right now, lookin like snow in Flag for tonight. Sure do wish I was there. Plus it's freezing there. I might have to go check it out tomorrow instead of watching season 3 Dexter with Cea. I'm thinkin she's not gonna mind. She bought me Starbucks and lemon cake yesterday..Yummy. Our family is enjoying a nice popcorn basket sent by Sabra and Lou. Too cute and lots of goodies. Thanks guys
The kids had fun with homecoming at their school last week. Madi went to the dance with Matt, and looked beautiful. Jake went to fear farm and had the time of his life meeting the ugly scary clowns. Whatever floats your boat I guess. I'd have rather been hiking to Havasupai. Soon...Very soon.
I've been eating plenty of candy corn and pumpkins too. They are so so good.
Thanks to all my friends and Patti for everything you have done for me this past week of "it's all relative". I know I have to start buying shirts with extra extra large shoulder space. I'm thanking my lucky stars even that even though I am having throbbing pain in each vertabrae in my spine, I know my heart is still working; and for that I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment