Friday, October 30, 2009

Whatever you can do, or dream. You Can Begin it.


I'm on my way to my new life. Free of that person and lifestyle that relinquishes the part of me that makes me sad, and that hinders my ability to overcome and succeed at 1. Kicking cancers butt 2. Being the best mom I can be and 3. Following thru with my previously posted bucket list that keeps growing. The loss is terrific... But I will be in a much better place. I know it. My friends and family know it. (you guys might just have to kick my butt and remind me...probably a lot at first.OK?) I'll just keep playing Helen Reddy.
Ironically enough in the midst of my pity party yesterday my mom mantra song came blaring over the radio, and put me back in my place.. You Don't Always get What You Want, You Get What You Need. Great timing. The Universe was listening and giving me a hand. I sure appreciated that.
So my bald head got me 2 anecdotes to write about. Bonus one...a discount at Starbucks. Nice.
UnBonus one...The guy at JC Penneys that eyed me while he was in line. He got out of line caught up with me and gave me a 10 minute dissertation of his cancer and how wonderful his cancer center is and how I really should go there....Yada Yada. Holy Cow! I guess one crosses out the other :)
We're gettin ready for Halloween Jake wants to be a 16 yr old with a theater unhappy face. Madi is dressin up as a nerd. As always I am sure they will have a great time with their friends. They sure are great kids. I sure do love them a lot. Just don't think I still don't consider trading them in for a new set of sheets at Target though. I made the picture on top and put one on each kid's pillow. They loved it.
P.S. My hearts still beating...Nice and Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment