Thursday, October 1, 2009

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles... It empties today of its strength.

So sorry I haven't blogged. I have been having such good days, my buns haven't EVEN been at home. This has been my good week with no chemo, and as you can see I have made myself busy every moment this week. I did yard work, went to Tucson for Madi's softball tournament, went to the mall drank lemonade, spilled lemonade all over the inside of my purse(dont ask), and this is my lame attempt to be a 14 year old and snap a picture of Kelly and I illegally standing next to the windmill at Goofy Golf.The Goofy Golf police totally missed us. That makes twice in my life I have evaded the cops, with Barti, and now with Kelly.(another, best if you dont ask) We had a fantastic time, and I am sure there was an alien abduction of my red ball on the 6th hole. t dissapeared into thin air. And I didnt even hit it like a softball.
Which meant I had to go get a new one. A GREEN one. And yes, I did use sunscreen on that other round object above the green round object. The best part of this day was pretzels for lunch. Yummy. Another Yahoo for this week...Food and drink starts to take on some normal flavor. Crab Alfredo and Miracle Mile with Kathy and Rene. Great lunches.
I have learned from experience this week with 2 friends this week that cancer isnt over when its over. At any time including 2 and 5 yrs out...cancer can pop up its crankly little head and mess with your perfectly fine life. Hence the title today of my blog. It's just kinda sad that something like this really happens. So spend 6 months fixing and kicking cancers butt, then try not to worry everyday for the rest of your life that every little ache and pain isnt a tumor poppin in for a visit. Bite Me. I say.
Went wig shopping this week too. Even though I was dead set against it. I know cooler months are a comin, and I will need a warm head. It's too cute. I definitely look like Bambi in this thing. Especially after the MAC lady re did the makeup style. Randy really liked the new me.
someday soon I will try and get the new look up and runnin on the blog.
So come to the carwash this weekend and support AZ Legacy. 59th and Union Hills...Sat. We'll all be there with sponges and Windex to make your cars all pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment