Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bring a dream to life...Believe!


I love
photoshop!! This so made me think of my split apart Chewy so much, that I had to make it all about him. Short of the pic this is exactly my little Chewmonster :) I love him so much. And he loves his momma. NEVER leaves my side.
So now we are good. Dr Volk talked with me yesterday and un-dilemma-nized me. The current plan now will unfortunately take me way into December for chemo, but will still give me the chance to keep up with the full dosing of the chemo. I'm back to December 16th for the last day. So now Patrick WILL get to be my chemo partner. Although he and I made better plans to go to the Grand Canyon to get pics of snow that day. Never been there in the winter. Well maybe I'll gather the energy to get there before he has to head back to North Carolina and do Marine junk.

I love having all these good days. It is really wonderful. Especially with this beautiful weather. Think I'm gonna get to go to Flag tomorrow and take pics of fall with Cea. Randy and I have got to have some extra time together yesterday and today. That's kinda nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment